Saturday 2 January 2016

Lindt Chocolate Cafe | Martin Place, SYDNEY

Lindt Chocolate Café | Martin Place Sydney 


Lindt Chocolate Cafe | Martin Place, Sydney


Today my friends and I caught up at Lindt Café. It wasn’t that busy today so it was nice to see the open space in the café. It was definitely a chocolate overload. For those chocolate-holics out there...this is the place you should be.

Address: 53 Martin Place(Cnr Phillip Street) Sydney, NSW 2000




Chocolate Macaroon with melted Chocolate Sauce and Cake| Lindt Chocolate Cafe
I ordered chocolate macaroons with a slice of chocolate cake and melted chocolate sauce on the side.. Wow! It was a very bold and rich flavour.  I have actually been to Max Brenner and I have to say that the Lindt Café uphold their philosophy of chocolate really well. Now I am a chocolate eater myself, so personally I enjoyed this dish.

The service was exceptionally impressive. Our food and coffee arrived within the standard waiting time. The richness and smoothness of the chocolate sauce complimented the flavour of the macaroons. The cake very dense but beautiful. I somewhat felt naughty as I think I might have cheated on my diet.. The small pot of melted chocolate was actually deeper than I thought so more chocolate. Overall, as a group we enjoyed Lindt Café and will definitely go back.



Rating: 9/10

Feel free to leave a comment on how your experience was at the Lindt Chocolate Café| Martin Place.


Image 1 was sourced from:
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=lindt+cafe&biw=1366&bih=590&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiY99eDmJnKAhVCL6YKHUN2CcAQ_AUICCgD#imgrc=NtwAADXl86_xlM%3A
 

No comments:

Post a Comment